- Facilities are to be left as they are found.
- Bunkhouse and Elystan House floors should be swept/mopped before departure.
- All kitchen equipment is to be cleaned and put away, fridges emptied, and rubbish placed in the wheelie bins.
No pets are permitted other than visual assistance dogs.
Council regulations and our neighbour relations policy do not allow fires. The only exception is for scout groups who may use the fire pit by prior arrangement to develop their field craft and camp cooking techniques.
Drugs, Alcohol and Smoking
- Please remember we are, first and foremost, a scouting facility. Whilst it is accepted that individuals and families may wish to enjoy an alcoholic drink during their stay, this must be restricted to your immediate camping area. Excessive or overt alcohol consumption is not accepted.
- Smoking is not permitted past the sign situated on the driveway.
- The use of illegal drugs is not tolerated and will result in immediate eviction without refund and possible police action.
- Camping is provided on an unpowered basis.
- No generators are permitted, only solar panels.
- Extension cords plugged into buildings are a trip, fire and safety hazard. They will be unplugged without notice; no responsibility for loss of property or food is accepted.
- You may use external plug sockets to charge personal devices at your own risk.
- Please see the Camp Caretakers if you need to charge a medical device.
- Vehicles driven around the camping area must be done so at a walking pace.
- Where possible, vehicles should remain in the car park during your stay when not being used.
- No responsibility is accepted for any loss from or damage to vehicles, however caused.
We do not have a shop on site. However, Noosa Village Shopping Centre is two minute’s drive away on Gibson Rd. This has a supermarket, butchers, bakery, chemist, fruit & veg shop and liquor outlet.
Camping equipment is the property of the Noosa Sea Scout Group. Campground staff do not have the authority to loan or hire equipment, so please don’t ask. Missing or damaged equipment can be replaced at BCF at Noosa Civic Shopping Centre, a five-minute drive away.
- A small amount of Noosa Sea Scouts Group canoes can be hired by scout groups.
- This must be done in advance and is subject to the terms and conditions and qualifications of the leaders who will be supervising.
- A much wider range of watercraft, including kayaks, BBQ pontoons, SUPs, jetskis and motorboats are available on the Noosa River foreshore, a short walk away.
There are two public laundry a short drive from the campground, at the shops on the corner of Hilton Terrace and Ernest Street and at the Noosa Homemaker Centre.
- It is important that those using our grounds do so in a safe, secure environment. If you see any hazards or dangerous situations, these must reported to the Camp Caretakers immediately.
- If necessary, a defibrillator is available at the Camp Caretaker’s cottage.
- Rowdy, unpleasant or offensive behaviour is not acceptable and may lead to you and your travelling party being required to leave immediately, without a refund.
- Other campers are not babysitters, please ensure you know where your children are and that they are not interfering with the peaceful enjoyment of others using the grounds.
- All requests made by the Camp Caretaker or other Noosa Sea Scout Group members must be complied with, including any directions on where to or where not to set up your camp.
- We are not a bush camp; the digging of trenches, pulling down of branches or general interference with natural features is strictly prohibited.
- If you would like to discuss shower, fire or other aspects of your upcoming camp, or wish to check current weather conditions, please call the campground on (07) 54730028.
- Please email us for any enquiries about availability or bookings.